Facebook Marketing

Ways to Use Facebook Advertising and Email Marketing to Increase Sales

Laveena Sengar

13/1/2020

Ways to Use Facebook Advertising and Email Marketing to Increase Sales

Facebook Advertising and Email Marketing are two Influential yet cost-effective digital platforms. If you’re a start-up business, you can impact your target audiences by utilising these dominant lead generation tools and move forward with successful launches. According to a survey, 81% of SMBs use email as their main channel for customer acquisition, 49% of consumers claim that they like to receive weekly emails from their favourite brands and 39% of Facebook users like to follow their favourite business pages for updates. Here are some ways to use Facebook Advertising and Email Marketing to Increase Sales.

Advertise to lookalike audiences

The major marketing point of Facebook is its targeting competences. You can target the audience as widely or narrowly as you would like which makes Facebook outstandingly efficient. The ability to create lookalike audiences is where Facebook meets email marketing as it suggests profiles similar to an audience that already exists. The great thing about lookalike audiences is that individuals are likely to be new to your brand. They might not know you but somehow share common interests.

Find the people who didn’t read your email

Building an email list is essential for any small or medium-sized business looking to grow rapidly. Only when someone is looking to buy from you, will they be sharing their email address or more. Amidst all the promotions that email marketing has to offer, it turns out to be inexpensive and remarkably effective. While Email marketing targets 20 percent of the target audience, the remaining 80 percent is targeted by Facebook advertising. Facebook identifies profile of the email addresses associated with your Facebook account offering the start of communication via Facebook, emphasizing your brand awareness ultimately generating more sales.


Sponsored Messages

Facebook introduced Messenger in 2017. It can be considered the mid-point between email and Facebook for businesses. Brands use this feature of Facebook to connect with their customers in a more personalised way, also known as Sponsored Messages. Although, this medium is not relevant to connect with new profiles; it is a strong medium to rebuild the association with old connections. It is a verified way to create sales. Marketing solutions for small or medium-sized business Combining Facebook and Email Marketing can turn out to be a boon for your brand in the advertising industry! At this point, we are quite well aware about the benefits of Facebook and Email Marketing. Hence, handling marketing with them together would be of greater advantage. Have anything to add? Share it with us in the comments section.